Friday, July 1, 2011

Gods of Mercy, NO! Say it isn't so!

This is the first day of the month of July, a month I shall now dub "Speed 2 Month". In this, once a week, I shall post a missive on the variables that make Speed 2 the crappiest film of ALL TIME. I'll save the first in-depth post until after the upcoming holiday, just to save a few brain cells from frying. I will though, roast a few more of my own watching this so-called movie one more time just to refamiliarize myself with its craptastic plot and amazingly inept acting. I may even repost an old writeup on 15 better things to do than watch than Speed 2.

Why do this, you ask? Why spend so much time and bandwidth on a terrible movie? I wish for it NEVER TO HAPPEN AGAIN. Sadly, many of Hollywood films haven't taken the hint yet and come dangerously close to being as bad (Indy 4, anyone?) but that doesn't give us the right to lose vigilance and annoy every person around us in reminding them how bad this movie... these movies... are. I'm also a bit of a bastard and like to piss off a particular friend of mine who once claimed he enjoyed this farce of celluloid magic. Mr. Amenta, you may stand and take a bow.

Okay, I'm more than a bit of a bastard, I'm a right ornery one. All in good fun, though.

To review: July, SPEED 2 month. Reviews, complaints, facts and trivia imminent. Sir Jon: Bit of a bastard. Blogging: Pretty much spewing shite out of the mouth. Enjoy it.

Sir Jon
7*1*2011

P.S. All for you, John.

1 comment:

  1. By the way,to those of us in the know,it's actually Speed 2:Cruise Control.

    ReplyDelete