Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Watch Me Soar

I caved. I have big plans, most of them not involving a (as I can barely speak the term) BLOG. Still, after much, much, much, MUCH deliberation, I have swallowed the remaining pride of my soul and decided to get my lonely self a BLOG. As was a previous endeavour, I call this "A Leaf on the Wind," in deference to a particular phrase from a particularly favorite film character. Some of you may get it, some of you may have read the posts of that previous endeavour. This may be similar, an experiment of the mind, a soapbox of the minutiae of life, a crass plug for a friend. Whatever it may be at any given point, feel free to speak your piece after each of mine. Expect an argument.

Welcome. Beware. It won't always be a pretty thing. Then again, neither is roadkill.

Jon Johnson (Sir)
10:31 PM EST

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promise of Speed 2 related content,I will keep an eye on this.

    ReplyDelete