Friday, July 15, 2011

Chaos in the Making

You know the days where you think you've got it all planned out and then... SMACK. Your first few hours end up like a fly against a windshield. That's been the past few days for me, as is typical in the life of the Chaos Maker. While I'm used to things usually going all tits up, particularly at work, it's getting a bit repetitious for this one. How long before the breaking point is reached? What is the breaking point? What would make me break? I've never thought of myself as broken, really. Well, except in the areas of women... but that's nothing new. I've been told I'm too Piscean for my own good. Maybe that's the truth. Maybe. Still, is a paycheck, no matter how high or low it is, worth being called a failure? Belittled constantly? Or, more accurately, belittled on a regular, irregular basis. I've learned that some of the coworkers are truly worth leaning on while others are best left in the oubliette. Erg... turning to the occasional beer or fine bottled beverage isn't always the answer, although it's a lovely thought. Those that tell you that "someday's you're the road, other days you're the car" just need to be drawn and quartered when you're in no mood to hear it, dealing with the garbage you might be. As such, the history commentary will return in a day or two. Oh, and one more thing: You can go fuck yourself. You know who you are. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment